- Is it bad luck to put a picture in a casket?
- What do funeral homes do with the blood from dead bodies?
- What personal information is protected by the Privacy Act?
- Do privacy laws apply after death?
- What rights does a dead person have?
- Who has rights over a dead body?
- Is a deceased person’s name personal information?
- Where can I take a picture of a dead person?
- Can next of kin refuse to pay for funeral?
- What personal information is protected by privacy laws?
- Is it illegal to post a picture of a dead person?
- How long can you legally keep a dead body?
- What happens to a body if there is no funeral?
- Can you use a dead person’s likeness?
- What are the three rights under the Privacy Act?
- Is it bad to take a picture of a dead person?
- Can a mortician make a corpse smile?
- Where are bodies kept in a funeral home?
- Who will bury me if I have no family?
- Who is legally classed as next of kin?
Is it bad luck to put a picture in a casket?