- Can you sue the director of a limited company?
- What can bailiffs take from a limited company?
- Can I close my company if I owe money?
- What happens if a director breached his duties?
- Who is liable for company debts?
- Can I have two limited companies?
- Are directors liable for debt in a limited company?
- How do I close down a Ltd company?
- Can a director of a company be held personally liable?
- What are directors personally liable for?
- What are you liable for as a director?
- Can I lose my house if my business fails?
- What happens if a limited company Cannot pay its debts?
- What are the risks of being a company director?
- Are shareholders liable for company debts?
- What happens when a Ltd company goes bust?
- Can a director resign and keep shares?
- Can I just resign as a director?
Can you sue the director of a limited company?